Rectangular vinyl finishing caps and grips – yellow
€90.72 – €1,928,276.00
A flexible and versatile vinyl cap with a flat end
The VRF Series of rectangular finishing caps and grips have an enclosed, flat end to protect components and products from contamination. The vinyl caps are used in a range of industries and applications, including in the renewable energy, marine, agriculture, public infrastructure, and automotive industries.
- Made of high-quality vinyl, for an optimal balance of flexibility and robustness.
- Provide a snug fit so the product is not easily dislodged.
- The flexibility of vinyl makes the cap fit snugly over the component to accommodate minor variances in sizing.
- The vinyl caps protect the product from damage caused by moisture and dust, which could shorten the product’s lifespan.
- Service temperature from -32 to 176°C (-26 to 350°F).
- Can be personalised with a company name or logo.
- The vinyl caps can be used as handle grips for various tools and equipment, providing a comfortable grip and preventing slippage.
- As masking shields during the painting or coating process, the vinyl caps prevent paint from covering certain areas.
- As vinyl end caps for tubes, rods, and other elongated structures, the caps offer protection against external elements.
- The VRF Series can also serve as electrostatic discharge (ESD) covers, protecting sensitive electronic components from static electricity.
- The standard colour is yellow, making it easy to spot in various settings.
Note: This product is available in additional colours on request.
- Material: Vinyl
- Colour: Yellow
- Dimensions: mm
Do you have specific requirements for a vinyl cap product? Get in touch with our team or request a quotation.