Safe-Spiral protective hose wraps
A spiral hose protection wrap
Safe-Spiral hose wraps help prevent expensive downtime caused by damaged hoses or cables. These durable and long-lasting hose wraps are made from high-density polyethylene using an extrusion process, resulting in a product with rounded edges that will not cause damage when installed. Suitable for a wide range of industries and applications.
- Made from high density polyethylene (HDPE), which provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Protect your hoses against abrasion, blows, and weather conditions.
- Save you money because the hoses last longer, and the number of work delays caused by hose ruptures decreases.
- Colourful spiral tubing makes your hoses more visible to increase safety.
- Bundle your hoses to increase safety and ease handling.
- Tolerates both frost and heat and are resistant to acids, oils and solvents.
- Contains an antistatic additive.
- Economical choice for hose protection and easy to install.
- One size can be used for a large range of hose sizes.
- Service temperature from -50°C to +80°C (continuous) and +100°C (shortterm).
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 600m per colour, which can comprise different sizes.
- Outer diameters (OD) are available from 12mm to 140mm which corresponds to an approximate usage range (hose OD) of 9 to 155mm. With the Safe-Bundler tool, this can be increased to 180 to 200mm.
- All sizes are available in rolls or pre-cut lengths. The roll length depends on the hose size. The maximum pre-cut length for all diameters is 6,000mm, and a minimum order quantity (MOQ) applies.
- All pre-cut lengths are equipped with a rounded end and a drill hole for extending and fixing.
- Standard colours are black and yellow.
Note: This product is available in additional colours on request.
- Material: High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Colour: Black, yellow
- Dimensions: mm
Do you have specific requirements for a vinyl cap product? Get in touch with our team or request a quotation.